We asked our readers to list the five things they like doing most when they’re on holiday – and why.
Here’s what our Editor likes doing:
1. Going to photographic exhibitions. I’m a keen photographer and I always feel I can learn something new.
2. Going to clubs or places where there’s live music. I find these very inspiring when the music’s good – whether it’s jazz, folk, klezmer or whatever.
3. Chilling out in the sun with a cool drink. It’s one of the most relaxing things you can do.
4. Going on trips on my bike. There’s a sense of freedom that you don’t often get when you go by car.
5. Going snorkelling. It’s a wonderful way of discovering sea life.
So what five things do you like doing? Have your say here by posting a Comment – see below.